From the desk of: Ken Spong
While you're still scrabbling around desperately using the same old marketing methods to make little or no money... (I know, it's embarrassing!)... there's a handful of smart marketers that are quietly and confidently exploding their income by using a relatively little-known system to review products for affiliate commissions.
When you realise just how many thousands of affiliates are joining the same programs, and promoting the same products with the same ad copy, then you'll understand why it's so difficult to make an honest buck online.
The odds are literally against you unless you stop doing the same thing, because:
- The competition's extremely steep, with affiliate's vying for the top position in referral and sales contests.
- Many of your competitors are using the exact same ad copy and banners, and advertising in the same places as you are.
- The market gets saturated in the short term with the same offers, and prospects start to pre-judge the offer even from paid advertising venues.
- The sales page can often let the affiliate down after all the hard work they've done to get prospects there in the first place!
Really, it's not always fair to affiliates who really find it hard to make sales online. And it's not through lack of trying, or promoting, or even spending hard earned money on advertising to make sales... The sales just don't always happen is all. I know, because like you -- I've been there too, and often used to feel like banging my head against a wall sometimes!
But There Is One Sure Way To Make Sure Sales DO Happen -- And That's By Pre-Selling!
How Do You Do That? It's One Of The Many Benefits Of Conducting Product Reviews.
You probably don't even realize it, but often in the past you've made the decision to buy based on a product review. There are all kinds of product reviews that happen on a daily basis all around us -- we just don't acknowledge that they are a product review.
- When your neighbour tells you about a new product they bought, and how happy they are with it compared to the old one that wore out. Because you trust your neighbour, it helps you to make a mental note to decide to buy the same brand or type of product if you ever have a similar situation.
- Your partner complains to you about the way the new tool recently bought from the local hardware store is malfunctioning, so they make a post about it on their blog. Adversely, this makes you unconsciously aware that you'll avoid that brand or type of product, and search for better options in the future.
- You're in a specialty store, and you ask the sales assistant for help on a particular type of product... They inform you about the features of each brand in that line of products, then add that they personally prefer brand 1 because they've used it themselves, it was affordable, and they were very happy with the functionality and performance. Because the sales assistant has answered your questions, and told you why the brand 1 product is better from their own personal experience, it tips the scales for you to decide in favour to buy that same product.
There's simply no doubt that product reviews are a powerful, dynamite way to promote products so it doesn't come across as a 'hard sell', which people tend to shy away from. In fact, by conducting a short product review on your site, and pointing traffic to it, you will find that you make an increased number of sales, compared to using the old fashioned promotion techniques that everyone else does.
Is It Any Wonder Why Product Reviews Work So Well?
Pre-Selling Prospects With Customer Reviews Helps To Flick The Decision Switch "ON" TO BUY NOW!
If You Don't Believe Me, Remember When You
Make Your Next Online Purchase.
Let's face it, when there are thousands of affiliates competing for commissions in thousands of programs online, the competition really is tough. But on the other hand, there are millions of people looking to buy products to solve their problems as well! It's these potential customers that you can attract to your web site to read your short product reviews, pre-selling them in the mean time, and flicking that decision switch to buy through YOUR affiliate link.
I've been conducting product reviews for quite a while now, and I can tell you from first hand experience that when you start making sales on a regular basis, things start to heat up, and it gets very exciting! You're making more money than ever before using those old hat methods. This really is something to sit up and take more notice of -- because it works.
Through my experiences, both good and bad, I've taken the critical elements that are crucial for success, and collated them into a system that anyone can follow. The beauty of my system is that it's broken down into 8 simple steps, doesn't take long to implement, and can be replicated over and over again for as many products as you want to review! And remember, the more products you review, the more customers will be attracted to your site to buy from YOUR affiliate link.
All this information has been put together in a training guide package that you can access with just a few mouse clicks, and start implementing TODAY. Read on now to find out what you will learn today.